Any securities account you open with Leones & Sense.
LEONES & SENSE
“Leones & Sense”, “we”, or “our” means Leones & Sense Incorporated.
“You”, or “your” means each person who has agreed to the terms of this Client Relationship Agreement.
Securities And Other Property
For purposes of
1. The client relationship agrement
The Client Relationship Agreement is intended to simplify your relationship with Leones & Sense. When you agree to the terms of this agreement, you are agreeing that its terms will apply to all your accounts, transactions and services while you are our client
In particular, you are agreeing:
- To arbitrate all controversies that arise between us;
- That certain securities in your account may be loaned may be loaned to Leones & Sense or loaned to others if you are enrolled in the Margin Lending Program;
- That Leones & Sense has a lien on your accounts and assets in those accounts for any payment obligations that you have with Leones & Sense;
- That Arizona law governs your agreements and transactions unless we indicate otherwise.
The specific provisions on these topicsare set forth in detail below:
- New accounts and services When you enroll in for service, we will provide you with the agreement and any disclosures for that service and confirm your enrollment in that service in writing. This means that your initial signature acts as your agreement to the terms of the service. You hereby agree that, unless you notify us otherwise in writing, all subsequent joint accounts opened with Leones & Sense by the same owners shall be held by such owners with the same ownership designation.
- New accounts and services You may be required to sign more than one Client Relationship Agreement. This will be required if you want to open an account in a capacity other than as an “individual”, including as a
- Trustee of a trust
- Personal representative or executor of an estate; or
We may also require you to sign additional agreements or documents for certain services, including:
- Financial planning;
- Managed money services;
- Services involving the transfers of money or securities;
- Selecting beneficiaries of an account with the transfer on death service.
- Selecting beneficiaries for an individual retirement account.
- Selecting ownership of a joint account.
- Amendments When you enroll in for service, we will provide you with the agreement and any disclosures for that service and confirm your enrollment in that service in writing. This means that your initial signature acts as your agreement to the terms of the service. You hereby agree that, unless you notify us
2. Customer information and due diligence
Leones & Sense is required to follow federal regulations to assist the government in its efforts to fight money laundering and other financial crimes, and to counter terrorist financing efforts in the U.S. and globally. Leones & Sense obtainsspecific personal information from you in order to verify your identity; and you may be required to present documentary evidence of your identity in the form of government-issued identification. Leones & Sense also uses third-party vendors to verify customer information. Foreign nationals who are permanent legal residents of the U.S. may be required to present a Permanent Resident Card (i.e., “green card”) and a Social Security number to open an account. Non-individuals (e.g., a business, trust or estate) must submit sufficient evidence of legal status.
In addition to verifying the identity of our customers, Leones & Sense captures personal information on all customers and related authorized parties who have the ability to transact, control, influence or manage an account, whether directly or indirectly. Leones & Sense, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, or to terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties.
3. Governing law
Unless otherwise specified, your agreements and transactions with Leones & Sense will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, Arizona and the Republic of Sierra Leone.
You may not use your account or relationship to the firm to process transactions that are prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, restricted transactions prohibited by the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006.
You agree to pay your account fees, service fees, processing and others fees for thetransactions and other services you receive from Leones & Sense. You understand thatthese fees will be charged to your accounts. You agree that Leones & Sense may satisfy anyamounts you owe for services rendered from available balances and assets in youraccount. If necessary, Leones & Sense is permitted to sell assets in your accounts to paythose amounts due.
- Securities transactions When you purchase or sell securities, you may pay for each securities transaction ona per trade basis. This is called transaction-based pricing. Under this type of pricing,you are charged a commission or other compensation for each transaction. Thiscompensation varies based on a number of factors, such as your relationship with Leones & Sense, the type of security and how often you trade. Commission rates are subject to change.
5. Early Withdrawal Penalties
Leones and Sense charges fees considered penalties for early withdrawal. Early withdrawal means depositing funds and withdrawing them before the end of a quarterly business cycle.
6. Important Disclosures.
Leones & Sense is not a registered broker-dealer. Unless otherwise disclosed, investments through Leones & Sense are not FDIC Insured, and are not Bank guaranteed, and may lose value.
Based on the service model, the same or similar products, accounts and services may vary in their price or fee charged to a client